Monday, March 22, 2010

Since I can remember...

I have always loved makeup hence the name. Haha Anyways I like to mix it up with my makeup, trying new blends with different colors. I've always been attracted to colors. It can make or break your face, your outfit, your style period. Colors are key and it tells a lot about yourself. I believe that the makeup you wear expresses in a way the way you feel just like a painting would. To be a makeup artist you have to an artist period. I truly believe that. So in this blog I will have some of my makeup examples posted and also some of my reviews about different kinds of makeup.
Hope you have fun with them and hopefully it can help you become more creative! Thanks guys for tuning in!

2 comments:

  1. you shoulda said something before! i've been ruined.. there's no hope for me now!!

    ReplyDelete