Friday, March 26, 2010

Can't live without!

1. Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder: I'm not kidding when I say miracle worker. This stuff is the best. It sets everything and buffers your look with a flawless finish.

2. Coastal Scent's Bronzer Brush: I bought this brush online coastalscents.com (I'm pretty sure a lot of you already know what that is ;D) It was on sale for like $8 but regular price was I think $20. This brush is really really good. I use it to put on my Dream Matte Powder. It's a perfect pair. I swear they are lovers.

3. L'Oreals Magic Base: I must admit I don't have perfect skin like a lot of us, but we do like to make everyone else think we do. This is the stuff for that. If you have problem areas on your face such as bumps, uneven skin tone, this is a pretty good way to cover them. $11

4. Mac's Blacktrack Gel Liner: Even though it dries out a bit, I still love it because is lasts ALL DAY! No joke. When it gets too dry here's a trick. Add a few drops of water or eye drops and use a blow dyer to melt. $16.50

5. Mac Blush: Lasting power is excellent. Period. I especially love their peachy colors. $14

6. Mac's Studio Fix Spray: If you don't have this product, I suggest you go straight to your local Mac store or Macys and pick it up. You'll know why once you try it. $18

7. No.7 lip shine gloss: I love this color! It's the pinkest color they have. I have a olivey medium tan skin tone and so this gloss is just perfect against my color. It also is a great gloss that is not too sticky and it last pretty long with no white streaking. I LOVE IT! $8 Target stores and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment