Monday, March 22, 2010

L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base


I just bought this yesterday and I tried it this morning before putting on my foundation. It looks like a thick fluff and when you rub it with your fingers it has a velvet texture. It glides very smooth on your face. On my face I tend to have red spots around my cheeks and dryness around my nose and T-zone. After putting on this primer my face seem less red. This is good because you don't have to use as much foundation. The bumps and the dryness on my face seemed like they were buffered out. I say it was a pretty good product. It's not a miracle worker, but it does help. After coming home from work after 6 hours my face still had that matte finish and still had the smoothed out look. I would recommend getting this product for a mild buffering of your face but don't depend on it to work magic. For a drugstore product it does its job and its cheap. The price is about $10.99 at CVS and they even had a sale of buy 1 and get 2nd 50% off. Pretty good deal. Try it out I think most would like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment