Sunday, June 6, 2010

L'Oreal's HIP Jelly Balm Review





L'Oreal's HIP Jelly Balm in Ripe
Sale Price: $4.99 Originally $8.99-$9.99

I went to Walgreen's a few days ago and I saw that this product was on sale. So I was like hey let me give this a try. The color I picked up is Ripe which is a reddish orange color. Red-orange you can say. I tried the product not expecting it to have that much pigment. To my surprise the lip balm had a great color payoff. It's a subtle color, but you can see the color and it looks just like the color in the jar. The color last long which completely amazed me. The glossy part did fade after a couple of hours but there was still a hint of color left on my lips. I give this product 5 out of 5 stars. Excellent product! I want to buy all the shades now.

No comments:

Post a Comment