Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's All About the Lips.

Ever since the warm weather has finally come to bless us, I have been obsessing over lip products. I'm always on the hunt on what is good out there. As you notice I have a lot of pinks and berry colors, I'm gearing my search towards more corals and peach colors since they are perfect for this nice summer weather. So wish me luck. Here are a few things I've picked and enjoyed.



Lip Products (left to right)

1. CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint (Bath & Body Works)
2. Cover Girl's Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in 530
3. L'OREAL's Hip Jelly Balm in Ripe
4. Revlon's Lipstick in Soft Nude
5. Revlon's Lipstick in Fushia
6. Maybelline's Lipstick in Pink Please
7. Cover Girl's Outlast Lipstain in 420
8. Cover Girl's Outlast Lipstain in 440
9. Cover Girl's Outlast Lipstain in 400

Swatches Below in order left to right

No comments:

Post a Comment