Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Stuff!


Me and my sister went to the mall to return something at Victoria's Secret and of course we did buy some new things. What girl goes to the mall to return something and comes out empty handed? Not me!

Anyways, I pretty much like the stuff I got at VS.

First I got my #2 favorite perfume.. Body. I love it! It's a little strong, but that's ok I only spray my wrists and rub them together and then one spray on the body. It's a little more subtle when I put it on that way. They had the mist for only $10 so I had to grab it. My #1 perfume of all times is Shi from Alfred Sung. SOO GOOD.


Next I got a palette called Jungle Heat. The packaging reminds me of the limited MAC line they had a while back. The combination of colors are great, they definitely compliment each other. Very pigmented. I love the light color on the very left. It has a very natural highlight to it that goes well under the brow.


Another palette I got is Sultry. The name says it all. The colors are very sultry and gives a great smokey eye. The colors work so well with each other. The black shadow has very fine sparkle of gold which I love. Again very pigmented.

Lastly I got a soothing lib balm in Pretty Buff. The lip balm has a champagne tint with little gold sparkles. Shiny, but not too shiny. It's not as moisturizing and long lasting as I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment